The Hall of Waters Visitor Center and Cultural Museum is now open to the public seven days a week
as an information source for visitors along with selling souvenirs and mineral water from Excelsior Springs and around the world.
Excelsior Springs mineral water is again available for sale at the Visitor Center and soon will be available on-line.
Excelsior Bottling Company is bottling a very good quality mineral water with calcium, potassium, bicarbonates and magnesium.
The Hall of Waters was built as a WPA Project under President Roosevelt and opened in 1937. It was used to distribute 10 of the town's mineral waters at the World's Longest Water Bar. It houses a mineral water swimming pool and spa that are no longer in use today.
For more information, please call 816-637-2811.